Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Unveiling!...New Glasses...FINALLY!

Well, here they are. I got my new specs! It's been many a moons since I've had fun new frames. Like...we're probably talking...since Nate was TWO or YOUNGER! Now, before you jump on me...I do have my eyes examined regularly. But I tend to wear my contacts as much as possible and never did order new glasses all these years because my prescription never changed. But Sears Optical had a great "Two-fer" deal as I call it, going on...so I got some! This first pair is more a deep brown (actually called "olive") and has the cutest little silver "loop" and rhinestone on the ears! Very diva-ish! LOL! I love it!
I really like them. They're very comfy and sturdy. I haven't had plastic frames in ages. So tired of the wire rims. I felt like a little old granny in my old wire rims. I am loving these.

I am not having a very good hair or make-up day...it's a work day so forgive the lame-o hair and make-up. And I have green on (YUCK!) because it's St. Patty's Day. Green looks awful on me. But you get the picture.


This is the second pair. They are a bit larger and the ear pieces are wider. They are like a swirl of pink/brown. Very interesting pattern. They are a softer color.



Personally I think they look horrid with this puke green I'm wearing today...but yesterday I wore them with a long sleeve brown tee and they complimented that really nice. Sorry...I know I sound vain...but...well, I am. LOL! I'm totally loving having some fun frames to wear during the week. I rarely wear my contacts during the week because I am a night owl and stay up so late that my eyes are tired and dry in the morning, thus they don't cooperate w/ my eyes. So it's nice to have something fun and comfy to put on. Like I said, excuse the bad hair, pale make-up, and nasty green shirt...I'm sure they'll look better when "I" actually look better, LOL! But I just wanted to share for now. LOL!

1 comment: