Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...and matching fingers!


WARNING:
Hands and fingers are longer/leaner than objects appear in picture...excuse the short, stubby looking fingers!
LOL!


So, yesterday I shared my "at home" pedicure. Now today, here is my "at home" manicure! I did another french mani in the cotton candy/bubble gum pink...except instead of rhinestones, like my toesies...

I did a little tiny flower in the upper corner of each nail...and it has a tiny rhinstone in the center of the flower. I don't know if you can see it. It's nothing too overwhelming...it's tasteful. There's nothing worse than tacky nail-art! LOL! I've been having so much fun w/ my nails lately...maybe I should go to cosmetology school after-all like Jam suggested! I do really enjoy doing nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment