Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Incredible savings this week!

So...
I had some INCREDIBLE savings this week at Meijer and Walgreens.
I did almost every match-up from Mommy Snacks money-saving blog this week.
If you've never used the sale ad/coupon match-up on any of the money-saving blogs...I highly recommend it. Most of the blogs located on my sidebar list them...but Mommy Snacks is my all time favorite. The following is the link for this week. I got loads of the deals she posted this week.
http://mommysnacks.net/2010/06/meijer-deals-sale-ad-june-20/
My final tally this week was:
Spent: $44.00
Saved: $74.00
That is AMAZING!



Walgreens had some awesome deals as well!

I used the sale ad/coupon match-up from Mommy Snacks as well for this one and got some amazing deals. I also had some leftover Register Rewards from last week that I used as well. One of the best deals I found was on Wal-Zyr (Zyrtec generic). It is normally priced right around $9.99 for a bottle. They had them DOUBLE PACKAGED (two packs) for $9.99!!! That's half price!

My final tally at Walgreens was:

Spent: $9.05
Saved: $58.80

Now that's some savings!


http://mommysnacks.net/2010/06/walgreens-deals-sale-ad-june-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment