Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just this and that...

Photobucket
Seriously...not that much is new around here.
I've been contemplating updating the blog each day and I sit and think, "What is there really to say?" LOL!
Things have been rather ho-hum...which is a good thing I guess.


Signed on two new clients (from the same family) this week, so that is always a good thing! PTL for that!


Took the boys down to the pool tonight and stayed for about an hour. I have yet to put on my suit this summer. I really need to get in there...but I seriously just can't get in the mood to swim until it's like 90 degrees.


We're getting ready for Evan's "friend" birthday party on Saturday. Picking up the cake and icecream tomorrow. We got a pinata and I stuffed that with candy tonight. He invited nine kids, but it's looking like we may only have six or seven depending on who shows up. Funny thing with kids this age, they're quick to say, "Sure I can come!" Then they tell you a couple days later, "I can't come, my mom said we have to ______". I think kids this age speak before they ask, LOL! But that's ok. They'll have a blast either way. It's a mix of guys and gals. We're planning on grilling hotdogs, chips, pasta salad, pop, cake, icecream. They're going down to the pool for a while...then breaking open the pinata. I'm sure it will be a good time.


We bought a tent. No...Jamie and I are NOT campers. We bought it for the boys, as they are planning some "backyard campouts" this summer with friends.

That's about it for now. Can't think of much else now. Will post pics of Ev's birthday and our plans for trips this summer that are coming up.
Until next time...
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment