Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best friends...

Photobucket
I have always talked about my lack of "close" GIRLfriends.
I have "pals"..."buddies"..."acquaintences"...and such...
But honestly, there isn't one FEMALE that I consider my BEST friend.

Yesterday though...
Jamie and I went to pick up a pizza...
We were driving and being silly.
He is notorious for his made-up songs and rhymes...
And he was "rhyming" again...
And it just struck me so funny...
I nearly lost it...
Seriously.
I laughed so hard.

And as I thought more...
There are some people...
Who just totally would NOT "get" our relationship.

Not only are we both complete and total goof-balls...
I think NO ONE would put up with either of us.
I think we were perfectly matched with each other.

We are completely different in every aspect of the word.

But completely the same in the things that truely matter.

We can laugh at the stupidest things.
It's so incredibly awesome to be able to be yourself with someone...no holds barred.

It's so great to know you'll be loved no matter what you do...
How you look...
How you act.

Is our relationship perfect?
No.
Is anyone's?
No.
But I do have to say...
I seriously don't think I could be as happy as I've been for the past (nearly) 17 years with ANYONE but MY Jamie.


No comments:

Post a Comment