Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

You're having WHAT for breakfast?


With Nate, breakfast is a never-ending battle. He isn't fond of the meal...can't really say I am either (unless it's a big 'ol country breakfast at Cracker Barrel).
So every day...it's, "What are you gonna eat for breakfast Nate?" "You need to eat some breakfast Nate." "It needs to be RELATIVELY healthy Nate." So the hubs came up with the idea of making some Rice Krispy Treats. Give the kid a glass of milk with it and a multi-vitamin and he's good to go! LOL! No...it's not a "perfect" breakfast...but it's cereal and milk (plus a few marshmallows melted in). LOL! I was running low on marshmallows so I had to make a smaller batch AND my 9X13 pan was in the dishwasher...Sooooo...I decided to try using a muffin pan and creating little individual ones. They turned out pretty cute. And...Nate is eating breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment