Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Double coupons at K-Mart!


Yes, it's time once again for double coupons at K-Mart!!! YAY!!!
These trips are always so much fun...but so time consuming.
It's always best to leave the kids and hubby at home.
Although, I must say I broke both of those rules today by taking hubby and one of my sons.
This was all in the plan though. K-Mart is only letting you redeem 10 coupons at a time...so I gathered 20 of the best deals and had my hubby go though another lane with those. Nate was incredibly well-behaved during my shopping spree, as Jamie took him around the store looking at bikes and toys.
My final tally for the day was...
$77.21 worth of merchandise for $16.19!!!
I am getting better and better at this! Couponing takes time. It's a learning curve. There are mistakes along the way. But sticking with it is the key. You soon learn all the tricks of the trade and have a home filled with supplies for a fraction of what all your friends and family are paying! It is definitely worth it!!!

1 comment: