Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

YAY! I got one!!!


Ok, so I keep hearing about these great promos that Old Navy does where you go to their site and click to find the hidden coupons. I heard there was $75.00 off a $100.00 purchase, $50.00 off a $100.00 purchase, $30.00 off a $100.00 purchase, and then lots of 10% off, 15% off coupons. Well everytime I've ever gone to the site during one of these promos, I'm too late and everything is gone. Well I got the heads up on Deal Seeking Mom this time that they were about to run another one. So here I sat...glued to my computer...chatting with the other moms...while we all kept "refreshing" the Old Navy site hoping to catch the new ad. We chatted Thursday night...nothing. Chatted all day Friday...nothing. FINALLY...I hit refresh and it says "LOADING". YES!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! I caught it just as they were updating! I started clicking like mad because those things go quick! I got a $50.00 off a $100.00 purchase! YES! I was jumping up and down! As cheap as their clothes are, think of all the clothes I can get for the boys and me! Yay! $100.00 worth of clothes for $50.00!!!
Also...just a heads up...tomorrow is $2.00 tank top day!!! I'm headed out right when they open! It will probably be mad...but I'm going to attempt it because I also have a 15% off coupon to add to it! Tanks for $1.70! I'll let ya know how I fare! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I would go batty shopping for the kids...you be careful and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete