Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ok, so I was a stinker...


So I went back to K-Mart for their double coupon days today.
This was my second trip because they limit you to only 10 per day. Well I ended up with 20 yesterday because Jamie went with me and took a cart through. So technically, this could be considered my third trip.
Anyway...
I had another great trip.
But first I have to tell you about a little funny.
Since they limit you to 10 coupons, you kindof have to pick and choose what are the best bargains, what you really want, and what they have alot of in case you decide to come back. It's quite a chore.
So anyway...
Yesterday, I had my cart full of my 10 things...but I was having a hard time deciding between a couple things because I had reached my 10 item limit. So I decided to put back the Big Soleil Razors because I have quite an abundance of razors in my stockpile at home and I got something else I really needed instead.
Well, today...
I went back to make another round. I was hoping they'd still have some of those razors because they are my very favorite and I like to nab them when they have a terrific sale. They are regular $5.49 and I was going to be able to get them for $1.49 with my coupon.
So I went to the razor aisle. Well, just as I suspected...as popular as they are...they were all gone. I was a little disappointed.
That is when I remembered what I did yesterday!!! LOL!!!
Ok...so I was a little naughty...but who HASN'T done this?!?!
When I decided to put the razors back yesterday in order to get something else instead...I was on the complete other side of the store and time was running short...so yes...naughty me laid them on a shelf with some cat treats. LOL!
Well...I thought today...what are the chances those razors are still there?
Sure enough!!! LOL!
They were there!!! LOL!
I got my razors today for $1.49!!!
I can't believe they were still there! LOL!
Yes, I was naughty...I didn't put them back where they belong...but hey, I got them today! LOL!
My final tally for today was:
$40.29 worth of merchandise for $8.83
Not bad!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Just goes to show how well they do their jobs at night! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK, Melody! LOL!

    Hey .. just wanted to let you know that I have selected your blog to receive the Kreative Blogger Award. See my blog, http://orcalady.blogspot.com for details.

    Congrats!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha...that's hilarious!!! the night stock must have had the night off....yyyeaa for you!!
    Meow!

    ReplyDelete