Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A quick trip to Meijer...








Had a pretty decent trip to Meijer today.
My goal is always to save as much as I spend...or more if I can!
Today everything I bought was on sale...plus I had a coupon for every item as well.
(Well, except for the lemon and the ground beef! LOL!)
I spent $35.80.
I saved $32.28.
Not a bad trip!
I am so pleased with my progress since the beginning of the year.
I was spending around $130.00 a week on groceries.
Now...after learning all the ins and outs of couponing and such...
The MOST I've ever spent was $60.00...and that's HIGH.
It's generally always in the $30.00 to $40.00 range.
I am so grateful to all the bloggers, sites, and friends who have been teaching and helping me!
Thank-you all you money saving, frugal, thrifty, penny pinching, couponing mommas!
You rock!

2 comments:

  1. uugggh...HELP ME!!!

    { I just posted like 5 timees to Tip Junkie...have no idea why you can't ~ boo... I wish I could do something for you.. I am still so screaming excited about the cake pulls... I am going to save them in Chloe's special keepsake box and maybe she can use them at her wedding...the lady let me pick out 10 of them..OMG... I can't wait to see them...the giveaways today were hard....nothing really flashy but the chic carseat covers caught my eye....try again!!

    meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can save as much as I spend. It is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete