Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My baby's gettin' ready to turn 13...





































Today we celebrated Evan's 13th birthday with geeg and papa. His birthday is actually on Tuesday, but we had our little celebration with them today. They came over for dinner. Evan chose the menu. We had a Mexican feast. I made homemade burritos, tacos, and chili-cheese dip. For dessert I made a chocolate cream pie. Ev opened his gifts after dinner. Geeg and papa got him a model airplane he had been wanting, and also a new jacket and some sweatpants for cross country and track. We played a round of Farkle later and had a good visit. Tuesday he gets celebration number two on his actual birthday. We'll be taking him out for dinner and I'll be making another dessert and he'll get his gift from us. I don't think he reads my blog, but I better not say what it is...because I'm sure he's trying to think of every place he can that I might slip up and tell what he's getting! LOL! Happy birthday sweet Evie!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...there are those Flip Flops!! hehe... the heat index was 110 this weekend..OMG! I remember when Brandon turned 13...last year, I cried... Like he joined the merchant marines crying ( he didn't but I seriously was distraught...) I am such a goof ball...I have no idea what I will do when Chloe turns 13..It sounds like a fab time ( love the food ) I made Brandon a scavanger hunt and he had to hunt for his gifts...it was truly Hilarious...have a ton fun!!

    ReplyDelete