Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

I love saving more than I spend!


Yesterday was a pretty decent trip to Walgreens...although I must say I was a bit disappointed that they were out of the Schick razors...gonna go back later this week when the truck comes in and check again. Maybe in the meantime I'll run to the other Walgreens as well!
Anywho...
Got hubby one of those Gillette Fusion Power Razors (regular $11.49) on sale for $9.49. Well with that I had a $4.00 off coupon taking it down to $5.49...but it also came with a $2.50 Register Reward...so technically I got it for $2.99!!! Yay me!!! Along with that, they were giving away free shave gel with it! Double yay!
They also happened to have hubby's very favorite deoderant on sale...regular $2.99 but with the Walgreens coupon it was 98 cents...well I just happened to have a coupon for Save $1.00 on two...so I got them for 48 cents! Yay again!
I also picked up the Saint Yves body wash for $2.99 because it came with a $3.00 Register Reward...so that's FREE plus a penny!
My tally was:
Spent $14.21
Saved $14.90
I love those kinds of saving/spending totals...saving as much as you spend!
What a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment