Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Great day for bargains at Target and WalMart!




Again...
thanks to Diane and Deal Seeking Mom...I got some incredible deals at Target today. I was pointed in the direction of these Glade candles in the cute little tins. Regular $2.99 a piece. They were on sale for $1.67. Well attatched to each was a coupon for $1.50 off, making them 17 cents!!! I was able to grab ELEVEN of them!!! I am planning on using some myself, but thinking they would be great additions to little gift baskets as well for friends or family members!!!
I was also able to get some FREE Degree deoderant. Regular $2.34...I added a Target coupon for $1.50 off and also a manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off making them free. I grabbed two.
They also carry these handy little three packs of Crystal Light...the kind you add to your water bottle. They only run 99 cents so I used a $1.00 off coupon and got them for FREE. I got three of them!
I got $40.54 worth of merchandise for $1.96!!!
I think I finally topped my best shopping trip ever today! LOL!
Next came my trip to WalMart. I got alot of good deals there. Some of my favorites were:
Velveeta Shells & Cheese...regular $1.98...on roll-back for $1.50...with a coupon for $1.00 off, I got them for 50 cents! Nabbed three.
Taco Bell Taco Kit...regular $1.98...$1.00 off coupon...got it for 98 cents.
Glade Soy Candle...regular $5.47...$4.00 off coupon...got it for $1.47.
Kotex liners...regular $1.00...use a $1.50 off coupon on two...get them for 25 cents each.
Borden Cheese Sensations...regular $1.88...use a $1.00 off coupon...get it for 88 cents.
Bandaids...regular $1.74...use a $1.00 coupon...get them for 74 cents.
Wishbone Ranch Spritz...regular $1.94...use a $1.00 coupon...get it for 94 cents.
Those were some of my favorites.
My final tallies there were:
$36.31 worth of merchandise for $20.26...not bad...saved $16.05.
Forget scrapbooking, forget stamping, forget knitting...COUPONING IS MY NEW HOBBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment