Friday, June 12, 2009
I would first like to thank Sandra from http://orcalady.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award! You're a sweetie! But I too am still new at this and feel mine is so simple! LOL! But thank-you anyway for thinking of me!
But I would like to follow the steps and do the same for others!
Here are the rules of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.To follow the rules of this award, I am choosing the following blogs to receive this award...
My 7 interesting things...or not...LOL...
1. I was born in Memphis, Tennessee...at the same hospital Elvis died at! LOL! Serious!
2. Although extremely conservative, I was brave enough to get my nose pierced last year!
3. I would love to put two pink streaks in my hair!
4. I have two "CDA" credentials..."Child Development Associate" and "Certified Dental Assistant".
5. I love, love, love cats and if I didn't have to work full-time, such long hours...I'd love to volunteer at the humane society.
6. I love lobster and crab legs...I hate clams and scallops.
7. I love pretty much any genre of music!