Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A good week of savings...




I didn't blog about my savings last week...they were "ok"...but by far not my best...so I "forgot" to post. LOL! I only like sharing my really good weeks, LOL!
Well, I did pretty good this week.
I haven't been going to WalMart on a regular basis. I've learned that our WalMarts here in the good old north, just aren't as inexpensive as those in the good old south! LOL! But alas, on some things...their Everyday Low Prices can't be beat. Like today, I got...
The Good Life cat food...$4.48...used a coupon for $2.00 off...paid $2.48. I had several coupons so I got two bags. That's all "spoiled" Oreo will eat anymore, and for those of you who remember my previous post, I don't think he realizes I've been "supplementing" Cat Chow (cheap) to his favorite food, LOL!
Tornados...$2.00...used a $1.00 coupon...paid $1.00.
Breakstone's sour cream...$1.38...55 cent coupon...paid 83 cents.
Bordens Single Sensations...$1.88...$1.00 coupon...paid 88 cents.
I didn't figure all my savings/spending yet...WalMart doesn't break it down like Meijer does. But it was definitely a good trip. :)
And then moving over to Meijer...
Party Mix cat treats...$1.42...used a $1.00 coupon...and a Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon...paid 21 cents a piece!!! Did this TWICE because I had multiple coupons, so I got four bags at 21 cents a piece!
Kotex...$2.99...Meijer promo. Buy 2 Get 1 Free...plus I used a Save $2.00 on 2 coupon...so I paid $1.33 a piece!
Kotex...$1.09...Meijer promo. Buy 2 Get 1 Free...plus I used a Save $1.50 on 2 coupon...paid 23 cents a piece!
Fruit Roll Ups...was $2.39...on sale for $1.50...$1.00 on 2 MM...$1.00 on 2 man. coupon...paid 50 cents a piece.
Those were some of my favs...there were lots more...
My final tally was...
Spent: $38.26
Saved: $43.30

No comments:

Post a Comment