Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Marvelous Meijer!!!

I had a marvelous trip to Meijer this week! It's funny how sometimes you're grabbing things off the shelves and you see things start piling up...you think, "Uh-oh...I bet I'm spending alot!" And as I watched my cashier scan things, the tally kept growing and growing...WAAAAAY higher than I expected! BUT!!!...when she scanned all my coupons, it kept going down...down...down...and by the end she said to me, "WOW! That's amazing! What a good bargain!" LOL! Yes, yes indeed! What a good trip it was! Here are the best of the best this week...

Kraft Shredded Cheese...on sale $1.67 a bag...get $1.00 off instantly when you buy three...I purchased 6...used a $1.00 off two for each set of two...plus got my $1.00 off for purchasing three...paid right around $1.00 a bag.

McCormick Seasoning Packets...on sale for 50 cents a packet...used a MMB coupon for $1.00 off four...paid 25 cents each.

Lipton Onion Soup Mix...was $1.49...on sale for 99 cents...used a 50 cents coupon...paid 49 cents.

Pop Secret Popcorn...regular $1.54...on sale for $1.29...used a man. coupon for $1.00 off two (on both sets)...and also a MMB for $1.00 off four...paid 54 cents each.

Nabisco Crackers...regular $2.22...on sale for $1.88...bought three and used a $1.00 off man. coupon on each...and also a $1.00 off three MMB coupon...paid right around 55 cents a box.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter...regular $2.08...on sale for $1.50...used a $1.00 man. coupon...paid 50 cents.

Philly Cream Cheese...regular $1.74...on sale for $1.25...used a $1.00 on four man. coupon...and a $1.00 on three MMB coupon...paid 75 cents each.

Eckrich Franks...regular $1.96...on sale for $1.25...used a $1.00 on three MMB coupon and paid 92 cents each.

Johnsonville Brats...regular $3.99...on sale for $3.00...used a 55 cent man. coupon...and a $1.00 MMB coupon...paid $1.45.

Those were the best of the best.

My grand total was:

Spent: $69.41

Saved: $77.75

Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Did you have a coupon for the Bold Bites or did you pay FULL price for those, missy??? hahaha...good deals for sure!

    ReplyDelete