Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

My b-day...

Saturday...February 6 was my birthday...woohoo! Ok...maybe not "woo-hoo". It's not quite the same as when you're a kid and get a party with tons of presents, balloons and streamers, games, cake & ice cream, and everyone treats you like princess for a day. But it was nice...none the less...as birthdays go. LOL! My sister invited the whole fam over to celebrate my and mom's birthday. We had a nice time. Here's the boys having some yummies.
We had a yummy dinner of pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, heavenly hash cake, and icecream cakes. Here's Raegan and Jess getting ready for dessert.

We had homemade mochas...my sister's recipe...of course topped off w/ whipped cream and cinnamon! Here's Evan and papa enjoying some coffee.


And lastly, the birthday girls...me and my momsie! We had a great evening. And us girls even got to talk coupons for several hours! Woohoo! What could be better than ending your evening talking coupons! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that looks like a great day!!! Although, I think you should have been talking about hockey but nontheless!! ha!
    Were you born on your moms birthday?? That's sweet...hehe
    I am so glad you had a great day Melly... you deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete