Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walgreens this week...

Well, it wasn't a huge shopping trip...but I did get some good deals this week at Walgreens. The best of the best...

Kleenex...Buy 1, Get 1 Free Sale...Buy 6 and get a $3.00 RR...used two 50 cent coupons...ended up paying 33 cents a piece.

Colgate Toothpaste...On sale for $2.99...Get a $2.00 RR...use a $1.00 coupon...Better than FREE!

Children's Tylenol Cold...On sale for $4.99...Buy two get $5.00 RR...use a coupon for $3.00 off 2...and also $1.00 off one...pay 50 cents a piece.

Reach Floss...On sale for 99 cents...used a $1.00 coupon...Better than FREE!

Edcedrin...Used my mail in coupon and got it for FREE!

Twizzlers...On sale for $1.34...Sorry, I had a craving, LOL!

My total:

Spent: $18.70
Saved: $21.82

And this didn't include using my Register Rewards...I did NOT use them today. I still have $10.00 in Register Rewards from today to use towards next week's trip!

So technically if I'd have been able to use them today I'd have only spent $8.70!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment