Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pizza Buns

We made these tonight for Super Bowl Sunday. We got the recipe from our dear friend Jenna MANY years ago. And as much as we love these, we never make them for dinner...I guess we seem to only think of them as "fun food". So they generally only pop up for special occasions. So I thought I'd share the recipe. Sorry...I didn't think to take a picture when I made them. But here we go...

Pizza Buns

2 lbs ground beef, browned/drained
1 small package pepperoni, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 small can/jar green olives, sliced (or black if you prefer)
1 can/jar pizza sauce
1 package (2 cup) mozerella cheese
1 package hamburger buns

Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, mix ground beef, pepperoni, onion, olives, and pizza sauce.
Open buns and place each half on baking sheet.
Spoon meat mixture onto each bun.
Top w/ cheese.
Bake in oven until toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment