Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Nate's 3rd grade Halloween Parade




Friday Nate had his Halloween party and parade at school.
And as luck would have it...it rained...but the show must go on...so they had the parade in the gym.
In all the years I've gone to the parade...five years for Evan...three years for Nate...it has never rained! This was a first.
It didn't put a damper on anyone's spirits though.
It was still a grand time.
I always love seeing all the kids dressed up.
Only two more years of all this fun at Lincoln...and then I'm done with the elementary years!
Oh my gosh!
TWO MORE YEARS???
NOOOOO!!!
I can't think about that yet...
Let's just concentrate on third grade for now and enjoy the rest of these elementary years while we have them!
Happy Halloween Natee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment