Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Parade


Tonight we went to the Christmas parade downtown. And anyone who knows me...KNOWS that I LOVE parades! It was only 30 minutes...which usually, I would think is too short...but in winter temperatures...30 minutes is plenty. We all bundled up in our winter coats, scarves, hats, and gloves. I made hot cocoa for all of us and we each took insulated mugs. It was nice...a small town feel to it. Several bands, floats, animals, etc. Nate scored lots of candycanes and such.
And I scored two coupons for FREE Howie Bread from Hungry Howies as they marched by.
Then I saw several gals from the place we get our hair cut walking by with their vehicle display and they handed Jamie two coupons for $7.99 haircuts! Woohoo!
Even at the parades, we were scoring coupons! And you KNOW this coupon queen was lovin' that!
Santa came at the end. Jamie told Nate to make sure he made "eye contact" with him, LOL! And as we rode home, Nate said, "Dad, did I make eye contact with Santa?" I assured him, "Yes Nate, I'm sure Santa saw you." LOL!
We had a great time...and now...I have to wait till MAY till my next parade! Ahh! How will I survive?!?! LOL!

1 comment: