Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

We are blessed.

Today is Thanksgiving. We stayed home this year...just the four of us...and enjoyed a quiet day together. Jamie did nearly ALL of the cooking (woohoo!). I think the only thing he didn't do was the mashed potatoes...which I made from scratch...and the chocolate cream pie...which I also made from scratch. We just got a turkey breast, which was the perfect size for the four of us...and we only like white meat anyway. Jamie basted and injected it with garlic butter and it was delicious!
Here are the boys getting ready for their feast!

After dinner, Jamie settled in for some football and the boys and I played a few games.


They're starting to get a little ancy because I promisde them that today we'd put up the Christmas tree and all of our decorations.




Ok...let's face it...not "a little" ancy...ALOT ancy. But anywho...we had a great Thanksgiving. I am very grateful for my family and so very blessed. Look for Christmas tree pictures...coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment