Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Savings at Walgreens this week...



I had a great week of savings at Walgreens this week!

Not only were my savings good...but I had a $6.00 Register Reward from last week that I got to combine with it all...yippee!

Some of my favorite bargains were...

Rimmell make-up was on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 FREE. So I had a $2.00 off coupon for mascara and used that on some $6.99 mascara taking it down to $4.99...got a $5.29 eyeshadow quad for FREE! So basically I paid $2.50 per...

I did the same with some Cover Girl lip color. It was Buy 1, Get 1 FREE. I had a coupon for Save $2.50 on two (which they let me apply to the free item)...so I got some lip gloss for $5.99...applied the $2.50 coupon...taking it down to$3.49...and because the other gloss which was $5.99 was FREE...I got BOTH for $3.49...or in other words $1.75 a piece!

All of their Encore spices which are regular 99 cents...I paired with Walgreens coupons and got them for 50 cents...nabbed six of those.

Got four boxes of Royal chocolate pudding for 25 cents a piece.

Jiffy muffin mixes were couponed at 50 cents.

Halls cough drops...regular $2.59...on sale for 99 cents...I used a Save $1.00 on two coupon and basically got them for 50 cents each.

Those were the best of the best...
Oh!
I also used my $6.00 Register Reward on Nate's Zyrtec ($9.99) so I got that for $3.99.
And I hit another coupon deal I was unaware of that the cashier pointed out to me...spend $25.00 and get $5.00 off your total purchase! Awesome!

My tallies were:
Spent $22.19
Saved $33.44

YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment