Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So far behind this season!

I think the older I get, the worse I get.
It's not that I don't love it as much as I ever did.
I still do.
It's just that I procrastinate.
I get so busy with other things.
Or maybe I just put it off.
I normally have my Christmas cards all addressed, sealed, stamped, and ready to be mailed on Thanksgiving weekend!
This year...here it is December 2 and I just started working on them!
I normally MAIL them out by December 1.
What is happening to me?!?
Eeek!
Shopping?
Forget about it.
Haven't done a thing with that yet.
I used to love braving the crowds.
Now...yuck.
Guess I'm getting old, LOL!
Give me online shopping.
Give me catalogues.
I hate getting out there with the masses.
Ick.
I do have all my gifts for my daycare kids bought.
So I'm not TOTALLY behind.
I also picked up a few stocking stuffers for those who shall remain nameless, LOL!
But the major stuff...
Haven't even started.
I did make a list yesterday of all the food I need to start buying for my baking and cooking for the holidays.
But that's as far as I got.
I'm going to take that list with me each week and try to pick up just a few things at once so it doesn't turn into some major expense.
I think the only thing I DID do on time (according to my time table) was get the tree up.
We always do that on Thanksgiving Day or the day after.
We did manage that.
LOL!
Oh well.
I guess it happens...with age...LOL!
I'm still loving every minute of it...as usual...I'm just not as punctual as I used to be. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment