Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Annual Cookie Baking Day At Geeg & Papa's

Saturday we had our annual cookie baking day at geeg and papa's house. It has become a tradition that one Saturday in December we all go down and bake and decorate sugar cookies. And of course I have to have lots of pictures...which the grandkids love...NOT! LOL!

Here are some more of the grandkids/cousins.
A couple of me and Jess (my sister) in front of one of mom's gorgeous Christmas trees.


This one is one of my favorites of the two of us.
And I think I take after my Grandma Malone in the fact that I have to have one of each possible pose. Here's Jess and I with our kiddos.


And on to cookie baking! Mom always has a station set up for each cousin to roll, cut, and decorate their own dough.

Busy busy busy! Smile for a picture guys! Aunt Melly needs more!

I think Logan had frosting head to toe!


Some of their masterpieces!


And a few more!


Evan with one of his creations!

Ev wanted a picture of this little toy soldier he made before he ate it! LOL! We had such a fun day having lunch, cookie baking, visiting, and taking lots of pictures! Until next year...













No comments:

Post a Comment