Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The luckiest child in the WORLD!

I swear...the joke in our family has become "Nate HAS to purchase a lottery ticket for our family!".
The child is luckier than ANY PERSON I know.
If there's a game...Nate wins.
If there's a contest...Nate wins.
If there's a drawing...Nate wins.
If there's ANY luck to be had...Nate will be the winner.
He'll get the prize.
I swear...NO LIE!
Every single time.
If we need something picked, drawn, etc...we're all like, "Let Nate do it!"



So today, here comes Nate off the bus and I see he's carrying this darling stuffed reindeer. "Look mom! Look what I won! His nose lights up!"
They had a "Winter Wonderland" drawing in the lunch room at school today.
Guess who won?
Yep.
Nate got it.
The kids in his class said, "Nate! You win everything!"
He was just tickled pink! He LOVES stuffed animals!
He named him "Rudy"...as in "Rudolph".
And so...he has one more new friend to sleep with at night. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment