Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009...Happy 2010!!!


As we say farewell to 2009, I just want to say thank-you to all of the people in my life...for being people in my life.
I am so grateful for all of those who are a part of my life...either on a daily basis face to face...or to those I only have communication with via the internet.
Thank-you for being in my life.
You shape who I am.
Every single one of you...in your own way...whether you know it or not.
We all play a part in each other's life.
And I am grateful for EACH and EVERY one of you!
I am especially grateful for ALL of those whom I have gotten back into touch with via Facebook. I look forward each day to connecting with each of you. I work from home...long hours...and LOVE the connection I have with ALL of you! You mean so much to me.
I love you all.
I pray we have the best year ever!
Happy 2010!!!
Melody

2 comments:

  1. Happy new Year to you Melly! You're one of the sweetest, most sincere, loving people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. God has blessed me by allowing me to have you as my friend. I wish you such happiness, health and love this new year! Lots of love to you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too hon! May we ALL be blessed this NEW year!!

    ReplyDelete