Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins

I have had a craving for pumpkin bread or muffins for over two months now. Ever since October rolled around...I've been craving these!
I was planning to just take the easy route, and pick up a box mix...but then Walgreens had Libby's canned pumpkin ridiculously inexpensive...so I got some and decided I'd try the homemade route!
I didn't have anyone's recipe in particular to use...so I found our old work cookbook that we compiled many years ago and searched for one.
Sure enough...I found this one...and IT IS YUMMY!
I was asked to share...so, here it is...

Pumpkin Muffins

3 c. flour
2 c. sugar
2 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
2/3 c. oil

Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour muffin pans. Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls. Combine all together and crack eggs on top of all. Beat until mixed well. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Sprinkle with sugar.
Makes 2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment