Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AWESOME savings this week!

I think I may have just had my BEST ever couponing and Register Reward shopping trip to date!!!
The other day I went in and did two separate transactions. I do this from time to time if I want to use my Register Rewards immediately on all my Walgreens coupon/sale items and get the savings instantly.
My first transaction wasn't too bad...there were some good deals with Register Rewards to be had on several.
My first tally was:
Spent: $15.81
Saved: $11.55
Ok...that's not "bad"...but it's not one of my best trips. BUT...it yielded A LOT of Register Rewards!
So...
I started my second transaction and came out like a kid in a candy store! I was so excited! The only thing that dampened my spirits was, I normally have such wonderful cashiers at our Walgreens. They are very helpful, kind, and patient. But I got one of my usuals the other day...and I'm trying to believe it was because she didn't feel well. She sounded awful...bad cold. So I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt...she's normally not that cranky. I think she was just having an off day. But I have to admit, she did make me feel like a pain in the neck because I had two transactions. :(
But anyway...back to the happy part!!!
My final tally was...
DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!
Spent: $1.89
Saved: $41.77
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Can you believe that!?!?!
Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!
Go me!!!

I had a pretty decent trip to Meijer this week too.
I came away with FOUR FREE bags of Kitten Chow which I'm planning to donate to the Harbor Humane Society where we got Oreo from! Woohoo!
My final tally there was:
Spent: $53.47
Saved: $47.77
Not bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment