Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lazy Lazy Lazy...

I have gotten seriously lazy with my money-saving/coupon postings lately. Well, no...not totally lazy...just been incredibly busy. I think I'm going to continue to share my success...but just not post all the actual deals themself. If you would like to find the actual deals I scout out...check out all the blogs I have listed on the lower right of my blog. They are an amazing help to me as I scout out all the best deals!
Here are some of my recent trips to Meijer:

May 4, 2010

Spent: $54.28

Saved: $42.50

Not too shabby...I almost made my goal of saving as much as I spend. I am finding it harder and harder to meet this goal with groceries. Food is SO expensive!

May 11, 2010

Spent: $35.11

Saved: $32.92

This was a good trip. Nearly met my goal. I didn't buy a lot...but stayed right within the range I like to as far as saving/spending.




I pretty much ALWAYS have good trips to Walgreens. It's hard not to...unless it's not close to free...I don't shop! LOL!

May 2, 2010

Spent: $21.04

Saved: $42.06

LOVE these kinds of savings!

May 9, 2010

Spent: $29.67

Saved: $26.34

This one yielded A LOT of Register Rewards to use on my next trip...so even though it doesn't look like I saved a ton up front...I got LOADS of Register Rewards.

May 11, 2010

Spent: $1.87

Saved: $9.00

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment