Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New spring clothes for the mommy!

I have to start off by saying, I don't buy clothing all throughout the year as many people do. Some women pick things up here and there all year long. I don't do that too much. Occasionally I'll see something on sale and grab it...but not too often. I tend to be one of the people who shops like, twice a year...spring and fall...and then I'm done with it. So some people may think I spend a lot at once...but really, I don't. I'm shopping for an entire season or two.
So...last week, I did my spring shopping. And being the bargain shopper I am...I REFUSE to pay full price for ANYTHING...clothing included. I'm also the kind of person, I find something I like...I'll buy one in every color, LOL! I had actually boycotted Old Navy a couple years ago due to a bad experience I had with a return and the manager there...but I've come around and given them another chance. I'm so glad I have because they have some really cute things and great deals. The only think I dislike, is that their clothing runs small and it makes me feel like a cow when I have to buy a larger size, LOL! So anyway...here were some of my deals:
Old Navy:
Spent: $88.00
Saved: $87.00
I got some incredible deals there. I ended up scoring four new camis, a bomber jacket, three gauze blouses, and two button down blouses!

JCPenney has always been a favorite place of mine to shop for clothing. Here I scored two pair of skinny jeans (scarey, but I'm killing myself to get into them), two pair of capris, a cute white blouse, and a slim fitting tee.
Spent: $80.06
Saved: $116.06




Kohls was another place I kindof "boycotted" for a while due to some seriously bad service. But once again I've come around, and I'm glad. They have some really cute clothes for reasonable prices. There, I got two spring/fall coats.
Spent: $69.96
Saved: $99.00

Like I said...sounds like a lot of money at once...but I only shop a couple times a year. In the end I got over $500.00 worth of clothes for right around $200.00. Can't beat that! Not in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment