Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

That felt good!

Ok, so I have to first say...that all of my life...
I HAVE HATED MY HAIR!!!
Well, I have finally found a style that suits me and works.
I've had an angled bob for a little over two years and it seems to suit my face and work for me.
Well, last night instead of doing my usual "side-swept" bangs...
I decided to comb all my bangs forward and flip them under a bit like the above picture.
I wore my hair very similar to the picture above, except mine had a little more "poof"/volume to it, as I tease my roots up quite a bit.
I keep my back very short and stacked/layered and my front/sides are longer and angled.
So we are in the parking lot at Walgreens...
And this twenty-something girl walks past our car...we had all the windows up.
And she points at her hair and mouthes the words, "I LIKE YOUR HAIR!" and gives me the thumbs up signal.
LOL!
WOW!...I've gotten compliments right after a cut or style from friends or family.
And we all have to wonder if people who know us are just being nice.
But a total stranger?
It was so funny the way it happened.
I had to laugh and mouth back "Thank-you!"
But it sure made me feel darn good that a complete stranger liked my hairstyle, LOL!
I know...I'm a bit obsessed and vain about my hair.
But I've NEVER had good hair my whole life.
So when someone makes me feel good about it...
Well...
It's a big deal!
So...
Thank-you whoever you were!
You made my day! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment