Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yay me!


I have to say...I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to this diet/exercise thing this time. Been doing it for about four weeks now and I haven't bitten anyone's head off yet! LOL! Diets usually make me soooo cranky! But I think that I've been just counting calories, sticking with portion control, and allowing myself to eat "some" of the things I love...but just a "serving size"...I think that's what's keeping me focused and on task this time. And exercise...I'm trying! Treadmill, ab scissor, ab roller...I'm workin' on it! I think this is one of my better attempts at weight loss. I've lost 4.5 pounds so far! I'd love to get another 5 off...but we'll see! I am really trying hard. I bought two new pair of skinny jeans...that is my motivation. Nothing more gross than a muffin top with skinny jeans! LOL! I'll be sure to post pics if/when I get to my goal! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment