Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Another successful week with SavingsAngel!


Well, another successful week with SavingsAngel! I cut my grocery bill by 51% this week! Got some more amazing deals.
At Walgreens:
Retail: $34.34
Paid: $14.24
Savings: $20.10
At Meijer:
Retail: $85.25
Paid: $50.12
Savings: $35.13
At FamilyFare:
Retail: $12.47
Paid: $8.97
Savings: $3.50
I'm still learning the system. I am still learning how to best use the coupons they tell you to use, how many I need to purchase, etc. Sometimes I don't read the fine print and goof up. But I'm learning with each new shopping trip. My grand total for groceries this week was $73.33, which I think is VERY good, seeing as how I stocked up on a lot of things. I normally spend anywhere from $100.00-150.00 per week, so I am definitely benefiting from this program. My ultimate goal though is to keep my entire grocery bill between $40.00-60.00 per week.

We are looking at freezers right now. We have decided a freezer would be a good investment since we are now purchasing alot of frozen items and meat on sale. We have also thought about putting in a pantry (since our home was not built with one) somewhere down the road.
I am excited about continuing the learning experience with this program. I keep spreading the word...but no one seems to be jumping on board yet. That's ok! I guess some people have more money to "WASTE" on groceries then I do. I LOVE seeing the savings add up! It has become an addiction for me! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment