Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Organization and cleaning!
















So we finally got tired of the messy rooms the boys were keeping. I can't say it was "entirely" their fault. They both have small rooms and very little storage.
So...we went out and got them some storage units, shelving, etc. It took an entire day, per room, to clean and organize each of their rooms...and there's still a few things we'd like to do. But for the most part...we're done. The first four pictures are of Nate's room. His room will never look entirely like I want it to, because of all his "friends"...a.k.a. his stuffed animals. He has soooooo many! And in my opinion, it kindof makes his room look a little messy. But how can I force my baby to give up his "friends". He loves sleeping with them all. I'm not going to rush him to grow up! No way! The next four are of Evan's room. I am so happy with the outcome of both of their rooms. The best part is, they are actually KEEPING them clean! I'm in shock! We still have a few things left to do. Jamie needs to do some calking. We want to paint both of their rooms still yet. But for the most part, it is a VAST improvement...I'll take it!













No comments:

Post a Comment