Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When all else fails...look cute!


Yes...I think that is Evan and Oreo's motto..."When all else fails, look cute!" Well aren't they?!?! I love these pictures of the two of them. Oreo lets Evan carry him around like that all the time. What other cat would put up with that? They have been inseparable since the day Evan started KritterKamp at the humane society that year!
The day we went to the open house at the end of his session there, we finally decided we'd let the boys get a cat. However, Jamie and I would have never picked out this one, LOL! We had our sights on the little kittens that we could train.
Little did we know how much Evan and Oreo had bonded over that week. Oreo was two years old when we got him that day. He's now three. I wouldn't trade him for the world.
At times, he's naughty and just downright dumb...but I love that cat more than anything! I think I love him more than anyone! LOL! Well, it's a tight race between Ev and me. LOL!
Yes, Oreo is my third son and I spoil him and baby him. Jamie always wonders why I love him so much and spoil him so much. I can't help it. I have just fallen in love with that cat. Jamie loves him too. He just doesn't admit it openly like me and the boys do. No one can ever replace Pouncie...but Oreo is our special sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment