Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A better mood...kinda...

Well, I'm in a better mood today. Not that my feelings about certain things have changed since yesterday...but I'm choosing to be happy regardless of other people. My faith will never waver, regardless of life's circumstances. Life is what it is.
Anywho...
The weather is nasty today. I need to get my hair cut SO BEYOND bad...but it's not looking good out there. We're under another Winter Storm Warning and supposed to get 4-8 inches. So I'm not really wanting to brave the elements.
Now that I've started going grocery shopping through the week, it's really weird not having anything to do on Saturdays. I'm ok with it...as long as the boys don't totally drive me insane. Their bickering, fighting, and arguing has been at an all time high lately. They never used to argue. They always played so nice. But I guess it's just the ages they're at. Ev is getting older and they are just not "meshing" at the moment. Thank goodness for Nice & Easy because they are giving me gray hair daily. LOL!
I honestly have nothing to do today! I think I may go a little stir crazy myself! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment