Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chocolate fun!






Judging by the pictures, you can see the boys were in chocolate heaven last night. I made a chocolate cake and let them lick the beaters. That Natee...I tell ya, he makes such a mess! LOL! The first thing Evan said when I grabbed the camera was, "You're not putting these on facebook are you?" LOL! I said, "No...I promise I won't". Little did he know they're going on my blog! Teehee! Oh well...not too many people read this. It's more for my benefit.

I'm pooped today. I really need to start going to bed earlier, but I can't. I'm too much of a night owl. My contacts are killing my eyes...they're just too tired to have them in...but I'm too vain to take them out and put my glasses on. I'm pathetic...I know.
Nothing to do tonight. Thank goodness. Just showers for the boys and maybe homework...hopefully not though. I swear, I dread homework more than they do. Still waiting on Ev's math test grade. Crossing our fingers he got a good grade. Poor thing hates math as much or more than I did.
Well...I better run for today. Ev's bus will be here soon. Then all chaos breaks loose. Gotta get the kids up from nap, start diapers, snacks, getting kids ready to go, etc. etc. etc.
Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment