Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A VERY quiet weekend...

Well this was a very quiet...and my kids might say boring...weekend. I personally loved it. It snowed all weekend long...a ton. We didn't go ANYWHERE on Saturday. I slept in...and then I even took a LONG nap! LOL! Caught up on laundry and dishes and a few other chores...but other than that, we relaxed. I made a yummy pot of chili for dinner.

Later that night the boys were both complaining of of tummy aches. Ev's turned out to be nothing...he had a few Tums and took the "puke bowl" to bed. But as Jamie took Nate in to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he said, "I think I'm gonna puke"...so Jamie said, "Well get over the toilet!" Too late. He puked all over the bathroom. Oh my gosh...what a mess. I used nearly an entire roll of paper towels. Cleaned, disinfected, you name it. Holy moly.

Ended up staying home from church on Sunday because I didn't know how the boys were doing still at that point. We got through the night with no more pukes...but at the same time, I didn't want them spreading any germs if they had some kind of bug. So we all stayed home and had a "rest day" and stayed in our jammies.

Thankfully, no one else got sick and it turned out to be just a one time incident for Nate. Thank goodness...illness is so draining on everyone...the sick person AND those who have to clean it up. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment