Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My birthday!











So yesterday was my birthday...37 years old! Eeeek!
I've officially decided it's time to quit remembering numbers. It's getting too close to the big "4-0". We don't need to talk numbers anymore.
I had a great day though.
TONS of birthday wishes from my family and friends. Now, being on CafeMom and Facebook...I had birthday wishes coming from all over the country/world! It was awesome. I was showered with so much love!
I got lots of cards too.
I had several birthday dinners the week of my birthday because we kept getting "free dinner" coupons from all our favorite restaurants for their "birthday clubs". So I was spoiled. Last night Jam and I got my VERY FAVORITE PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Fricano's Too...downtown Holland ranks second to none in my book! It's like pizza on a cracker! Such thin crust, and such fresh toppings...YUM-O!
Jamie and I went to the bakery to pick up a cake. He's telling me to get something "pink and flowery" that "I" would like...but as you can see...when I saw that cake with the Darth Vader on it...I had to have it...I knew the boys would flip when they saw it. Am I a good mom or what?!?! LOL!
Nate made me a birthday hat as you can see in the photo above that I am modeling.
We had a really fun night. Just hangin' together as a fam. Those are the best times!



No comments:

Post a Comment