Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

SavingsAngel

I first have to start this post by thanking Jen from CafeMom. You are MY angel! LOL! This site is the best service I think I have ever happened upon!
The picture above is$47.41 worth of items from Meijer. I got all this for $11.20!!!
How you may ask?
SavingsAngel.
You pay $19.95 a month (basically $5.00 a week) for their service...and before you think, "Uh-oh, gimic...sounds shakey...I smell a scam..."
Let me tell you NO! It is not a scam.
It is an awesome service that teaches you how to get the most bang for your buck when shopping. You may think, "I can do that on my own without paying for the service"...I thought that too. But I couldn't do it...and wasn't. Even though I thought I was a coupon queen...I wasn't NEARLY maximizing my coupons and sales the way I should've been!
What is does is posts all the sale ads from your local grocery, discount, and drug stores. It shows the retail price, sale price, and which coupons you need...be it from newspaper inserts, online coupons, in-store coupons, etc.
I got Colgate toothpaste for 25 cents!
I got Progresso soup for 15 cents!
I got Chex Mix for FREE!
This service is only available in select states/cities right now. But it is worth checking into to see if your city/state is available.
Oh! They also pay you to refer people! If you happen to join...feel free to use my referral # which is 22398.
I am still learning the process and hope to get better and better. Several people have told me they used to pay $100.00 a week on groceries and are down to $30.00 and have pantries and freezers stockpiled with food and supplies! People have said they get $300.00 for $40.00!
I am so excited about it and shopping is now like an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Is there a way to know what stores are available in your area BEFORE signing up?

    Thanks!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete