Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Unbelievable savings!

Well, you probably can't totally read the receipts posted here. But let me help you out...
I SAVED 54% ON MY GROCERY BILL THIS WEEK!!!
I am telling you...if you haven't signed up for SavingsAngel yet...now is the time to check and see if they have it in your area! I got rice cakes for free this week. I got Lysol multi-purpose spray for 95 cents, I got Totino's Pizza Rolls for 60 cents, and so much more!
My pantry, cabinets, and freezer are busting at the seams! Our next big purchase is a freezer for the garage. It is amazing to me that more people don't know about this service...and the ones that do know...WHY AREN'T YOU USING IT?!?!
LOL!
Not only will you save big, they PAY YOU to refer people!
Here is my referral code and link if you are truely interested in saving BIG money!

http://savingsangel.com/amember/go.php?r=22398&i=l8

No comments:

Post a Comment