Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blessings/Thanksgiving

I've missed a few posts!


Today I am thankful for...

*My digital camera...it may not be fancy or have lots of bells and whistles, but after scanning in nearly 50 pictures over the weekend, I realized how much I LOVE my digital camera!

*Flavored Lemonades...strawberry, cherry, kiwi, mango, wildberry, raspberry. I LOVE flavored lemonade. I can't wait till it warms up so I can have some! Every time we go out to eat and they offer this, I just can't get in the mood for it when it's 20 degrees outside!

*My hair stylist...I have finally found one gal that KNOWS what "I" want and she has been working with me for about a year now to get it there! She is awesome! I love her and always request her! We've finally did it Amanda! Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment