Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Evan's Jazz Band Concert was AMAZING!









Again...I'm behind a few days. Things have been so chaotic this week. Evan had his Jazz Band Concert on Tuesday and it was AWESOME! It amazes me how much these kids learn in such a short time and how their talent develops.
It was a combined concert with Cityside and Creekside. The orchestra performed as well. It was absolutely amazing. So much fun. I didn't know I liked jazz so much! I wanted to get up and dance! LOL! They did Night Train, Pink Panther, Banana Slug Blues, Basin Street Blues, In The Mood, Blue Monk, Watermelon Man, All Aboard, and Big Band Super Hits. I enjoy the band so much and love being a band mom. I get to relive my childhood through my kiddos. I'm so glad they are expanding their horizons creativly and athletically...doing things I would've never done. I'm so proud of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment