Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

I finally decorated...a little.

I finally "decorated" for Valentine's Day...if you can call it that. I realized upon opening up my totes downstairs that I really don't have any Valentine decorations! What's a girl to do?!?! I must look for some on clearance after the holiday has passed this year! Well, at least I have my Valentine wreath and window clings. That's gotta count for something.
Tonight I'm going to run to Meijer. They have alot of stuff on sale. Even though we did our grocery shopping Saturday, we figured it would be smart to stock on some basics and staples while they're on sale. Plus, I have coupons! What could be better?!?!
Tomorrow is Evan's jazz concert. I'm so excited. I love going to his concerts and all the parades. I LOVE the band! Woohoo!
It is so cloudy today. The temperature reads 41...but I am sitting here freezing because there is no sunlight coming in through the windows like there normally is.
I just finished another piece of my birthday cake. It's almost gone now. This is a good thing. I've GOT to get back to exercising this week. The chips are gone too.
Now that Jamie is home in the evenings, I've been doing too much munching and tv watching and not enough exercising! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment