Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

He came through with flying colors!

PhotobucketOoops! I have accidentally missed a few days on my blog! I HATE that this has happened. It was my goal to be so faithful in writing in here! But I do have a little bit of an excuse...as I mentioned in the last entry, Jamie had surgery on his arm and I was a nervous wreck for some odd reason.
He came through with flying colors and didn't even need to fill his prescription for pain meds. I think the thing that is bothering him most is the bandage. He finds it uncomfortable, irritating, and just a nuisance. He goes back on Monday for a follow-up appointment. I don't know if he'll get his stitches out then or not. We'll see! I feel so good now that it's over. I don't know why I was such a mess. I wasn't that way with his neck surgery...must be age. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hello just happened to come across your blog. I'm glad to here that your husband is doing well.

    ReplyDelete