Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A lazy day...

Today was a lazy day. Neither of us slept well last night, so when the alarm went off for church this morning...I don't think I even heard it or recognized it...but I must have shut it off and fell back asleep. Needless to say, we didn't make it to church. I usually move my alarm far enough away from my bed so I have to sit up and reach to shut it off, that way I know I'll never oversleep for work...but I must not have moved it far enough away last night.

I did get alot of housecleaning done though. I dusted, vaccuumed, did laundry, dishes, and cleaned bathrooms. The house is looking pretty good about now!

I meant to get some scrapbooking done today, but was too tired after all the cleaning.

I did manage to get my hair colored...which was way over-due. My roots were bad!

We had our annual Super Bowl feast tonight. We did a Mexican theme tonight. We had taquitos, cruncheros, and Rotel. It was quite tasty.

Well, I guess that's all for today...until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment