Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby...It's cold outside!

It's baaa-aaaack! Old man winter has returned rearing his ugly face one more time! The boys were SO hoping for a snow day today. It didn't help to see that tons of other schools were closed today, including their cousin's.
I'm freezing as usual. Thinking I may go make a pot of coffee. I never do that in the middle of the afternoon, but it's sounding pretty darn good about now. Ev will be coming home in a few minutes and I'm sure he'd love some as well. That will be a treat for him. He's my coffee-buddy!
The only nice thing, is that none of us have to go ANYWHERE tonight. So...
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!
LOL!
It can do all it wants. We have nowhere to go and nothing to do.
I am so tired. I think it's partly the weather. I can't WAIT till this weekend. I am so anxious to sleep in on Saturday! How pathetic is that...when all you're looking forward to is sleeping in! LOL!
Oh well. I love my simple life.
Gotta keep it short today. The kids will be up from their nap soon and Ev will be home in a minute!
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment