Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Caramel Apple Salad (recipe)

With many of my friends telling me they have been going to the apple orchard and trying to come up with many ways to use apples...I suggested making Caramel Apple Salad (if you have Granny Smith). Many people asked what it was and if they could have the recipe. It is delicious...and really not a salad at all...it tastes more like a dessert to me. With the super sweet and rich taste of Cool Whip and Snicker Bars, Granny Smith apples give it the perfect amount of tartness to balance it out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Caramel Apple Salad

4 Granny Smith apples

4 Snicker bars

1 container Cool Whip

Chop up apples and Snicker bars; combine in bowl with Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve!

How easy is that!

Yum-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment