Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great shopping excites me!

I had the most awesome trip to Walgreens last night! I think it was one of my best yet. I didn't buy alot, but the total savings were incredible...and I only bought things I really need or will soon need.
Here's what I got:
Nabisco Wheat Thins...on sale for $1.00...used a $1.00 coupon...FREE!!! (got two)
Visine for Contacts...priced at $4.79...used a Walgreens coupon for $2.00 off...AND a man. coupon for $2.00 off...paid 79 cents!!! (got three)
Campbell's Tomato Soup...regular $1.39...used a Walgreens coupon...paid 50 cents. (got two)
Rimmell mascara...regular $6.99...Walgreens sale Buy One, Get One Free...combined that with a Buy One, Get One Free man. coupon...and I got BOTH FREE!!!
My totals were:
Spent: $2.75
Saved: $29.76

AMAZING TRIP!!!


I only picked up one item in Target this week. They had Snuggle for $3.99 and I found and amazing coupon for $3.00 of one...making it 99 cents!!! This was for the 64 load bottle!!! What a steal!!!


This was not a good week for coupons at Meijer. It was "Meijer brand week". But I did fairly well. I only bought what was on sale and only bought what we needed.
My totals were:
Spent: $29.54
Saved: $14.14
Not bad!

2 comments: